Job description: Broker Support
Supporting our team of qualified mortgage advisers, you will be assisting with research, sales preparation and applications. You will be expected to communicate competently, liaising with solicitors, product providers and clients who are often stressed by the significant change in their life.
Full-time, you would be contracted to a minimum of 37.5 hours a week between Monday and Friday./p>
Address of work place: Independent House, 18-20 Thorpe Road, Norwich, NR1 1RY
Skills and interests
To be a good Broker Support, ideally you should have:
- • An interest in finance
- • The ability to problem solve
- • Good communication and listening skills
- • Computer skills
- • The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- • Excellent customer service skills
- • An honest and trustworthy attitude
- • An interest in legal and financial matters
- • Good mathematical and computer skills
- • Respect for confidential information
Salary is £18,000 plus team performance bonuses. There is also opportunities for additional income from personal introductions.
Recent News / From the financial industry
Testimonials / What Our Clients Say
We found Premier Financial Group to be extremely knowledgeable and very good at dealing with any problems, so we didn't have to.
Professional and trustworthy, would recommend to family and friends..
Nicola was very professional and an excellent source of information and advice.
Thank you ever so much for all your help. It has been so reassuring to have you at the end of the phone!